At Talking Fire, we are sensitive to privacy. We believe in simple, straightforward policies. The information noted below only applies to the Talking Fire website. Talking Fire is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of the websites to which it links.
Our Commitment to Privacy
We believe that the responsible use of personal information collected on our website is critical. We have therefore adopted this Privacy Statement. The extent and type of information we receive from you depends on the information you provide to us through our contact mailboxes and/or via any of the contact forms within this website and/or through any registration processes on this website and/or via making a purchase on this website.
Use of Information
We use the personally identifiable information you provide to:
- respond to any requests you make;
- provide you with details of website products, training courses, events or related services;
- carry out, monitor and analyse our business or website operations;
- contact you (unless you tell us that you prefer us not to) regarding website products, training courses, events or related services that may be of interest to you; and
- comply with any applicable laws or regulations in any country.
Talking Fire uses Google Analytics to monitor traffic to and on the websites but does not collect any personal data from visitors to its website that is not voluntarily provided. Our website may invite you to contact us or to provide information about yourself.
Talking Fire recognises its responsibility for protecting the online privacy of your personal information. We have technological and operational security procedures in place to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or unintentional destruction. The Talking Fire personnel who have access to the data have been trained and are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information. We aim to protect your information and take reasonable steps to do so but offer no guarantee and accept no liability where these safeguards prove inadequate.
Questions and Comments